Here are 10 rapid fire answers about opening your own law practice:
1. What websites should I read?
2. Do I need an iPad?
3. What kind of scanner should I buy?
4. Where should I locate my office?
Near your clients or the clients you want.
5. When should I hire someone?
When doing so makes you money.
6. What should I ask my accountant?
Do you know how to reconcile IOLTA accounts and should I be an s-corp?
7. Should I be an S-Corp?
Probably (self employment tax is a bummer).
8. Should I have a firm Pinterest account?
Yes. You never know what the platform is going to become. Control your identity,
9. Should I always be accessible?
No. Learn to make yourself rare.
10. What kind of pens should I buy?